Monday, December 17, 2007

More reading

Books I've read in the last few weeks:

"The Kite Runner" and "A Thousand Splendid Suns" both by Khaled Hosseini-These are both excellent! I can't wait to see the movie that came out last weekend.

"Divisadero" by Michael Ondaatje (author of "The English Patient")

"Blood Done Sign My Name" by Timothy Tyson

"The Road" by Cormac McCarthy (Kind of slow and depressing, an Oprah's Book Club selection)

"Catch-22" by Joseph Heller (I've started this one three times and finally finished it!)

"The River Why" by David James Duncan

1 comment:

nate and lissa said...

Hi Chapmans!
Great to keep up with you and what's happening.
We're headed out to Michigan on the 22nd for Christmas and we're super excited to see snow as well!!

I hope you have a great time with your family for Christmas!
Take care,
the forbes