Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's Under Control

Last week I had strep throat and was stuck at home all week on antibiotics. I missed out on at least three jobs, which was a bit frustrating, and now I'm trying to get back into a routine. Luckily, tomorrow will be my third job for the week.

Things are progressing with our plans for Rwanda. We were officially accepted with EFM (Evangelical Friends Mission) yesterday. We're waiting for the final budget, which should be done sometime in the next week, but the numbers we've seen so far, even for a three month trip, are looking like we have a lot of work to do! It's a little intimidating, and scary, but I'm learning what I think just about anyone does who has to raise financial support: God's got this one under control and I just need to trust.

1 comment:

Evan and Cori Campbell said...

Wow! Rwanda!!! I'll be praying for you guys, that is SO cool! So would it just be 3 months or possibly longer? Anyway, I look forward to hearing updates!