Tuesday, January 16, 2007

No School!

Today was supposed to be my first day back at my high school placement. Instead, it was a two-hour-delay-turned-into-no-school-day.

One of the great things about Michael and I both working in the school district is that when school is cancelled, we both get to stay home. We both came home and slept for three hours on the couch (we got home very late last night from his soccer game and had only gotten five hours of sleep). It was wonderful!!

I'm working on planning lessons for my upcoming teaching debut. I start teaching full-time in two weeks. I am nervous but excited. It's going to be a lot of work for the next few months.

Somehow Michael and I have to balance school, work, stress, finances, and try to fit in time for our marriage (date night!)

No comments: