Monday, April 30, 2007

flying and my ears

I'm at home sick.

When I was little I had tubes in my ears twice, and I have a lot of scar tissue on my ears. Sometimes when I fly my ears ache so terribly that my eyes start watering and I get very plugged up. And it hurts TONS. This happened last night flying home. My ears stayed plugged, and even when I got home and got in bed, my left ear was still plugged.

Well, this morning I woke up with my entire left side of my face plugged. And I have gotten progressively worse throughout the day.

So, I skipped track practice, a job interview (wasn't really planning on working there), and even one of my last night classes.

But, we had an amazing time in Philadelphia. Now my focus is to just push through the next 6 weeks of school. I graduate in less that 2 weeks!!!!

No comments: