Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Update

I'm feeling restless.

I've been putting hours of time into working on job applications, resumes, essays, and letters of interest for schools in Pennsylvania. I'm addicted. Last night I even found myself looking at apartment rentals.

Michael and I are realizing that we're really ready for this change. We're excited, antsy, anxious.

The other day Michael asked me what would happen if he doesn't get in to school. We both decided we might just go regardless. We have already been financially investing (as well as time and energy) into this, and our mindset right now is that we are going for sure. When we fly out there at the end of the month we'll have an even better idea.

Teaching is going well. I'm getting observed next week by the Principal, who also happens to be my Principal from when I went to high school. I'm a little nervous about that.

Knowing that I graduate in a month makes me antsy, on top of the Pennsylvania stuff.


Michael and I are continuing to feel at peace about all this. We are excited for what God has in store for us.

No comments: